Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Don't Be Shy

I have never been more ready for this week in my life. This week, I can just feel that opportunity is at my feet. My life could very well change as I know it and I can't help but get excited. Normally, when something good is at my feet I either get really excited and get afraid to jinx it or I try to controll it to keep it mine. The other side of me has a tendency to get discouraged but this time around feels so very different. I feel like I am staring down my destiny and it is meeting me with comfortable outstretched arms.

I feel like this is my time..and after all of the hard work I have put in to my career and all of the patience I truly feel like now and the next decade is not only ready for me but that I am finally at a place where I am ready for it. Coming into my own personally, professionally and spiritually it just feels right. My life is lining up. It also feels different this time because I am not in my usual fight or flight mode as a new opportunity presents itself to me..I am in a learning mode. If this particular opportunity pans out for me, amazing..if not I am not looking at this as a not at all but more like a "not now". I am going into this opportunity with the perspective and mind set of "What can I learn from this experience today to grow and reach my goals?"

I am not sure how or when but I know that I am on the right track right now to finally meet my destiny this year. I can't hardly wait.

Don't Be Shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment