Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sing.

Gratitude. Thankfulness..the words and emotions surround us today. It's kind of amazing that you can have one day to connect with your family, community and yourself.

So much has changed in my life since last Thanksgiving. I was not separated yet from my marriage, I was living in a different place and what is so strange to me is that I feel as if that was so many years ago sitting where I am now. A completely different person, living a life now that feels so incredibly right to me.

I am truly filled with so much gratitude for each day that I have experienced this year. From the mundane to the painful, the lonely to the loved, the happiness to the disappointments. I am grateful for it all.

So this Thanksgiving, I celebrate today. I celebrate yesterday and tomorrow as well but for this exact moment in time..I simply celebrate today. This exact place. Because it is beautiful.

Sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment