Monday, January 30, 2012

Boomerang Effect.


Unintended causes and effects. For every thing that we decide or do, there is in turn an effect whether it be positive or negative. We are living in a constant ricochet. Whatever you put out there comes back to you, we have all heard that but never were words so true.

Think of all of the good things you put out there and all of the things that really make a difference in your life and the lives of others. Think of how you make a difference. Now, think of times when you made less than positive decisions and how it truly not only effects you but the environment around you. You can't help but notice that the negativity travels with force far greater than positivity.

I have been challenged as of late to do things that will benefit myself and others in situations that are frustrating. It has truly make me want to take the easy way out and give into negativity. Today I must try my best to take a moment to stop what I am doing and think. Let go. Solve. Think about the effect that my attitude and my decisions make in my life and in others. I may not have all the answers and all the solutions but in this moment, I know I do not want to throw any more boomerangs out that I don't want to come back and hit me. Make the choice. Stop the negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment