Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Small Moves.


Each day, we can move ourselves a little step forward, stay in place or move ourselves a step backward. Much like a board game, each challenge card you pick up will either enhance your experience with free moves, more tools to add in our bag of tricks or hold you down and set you back a few notches.

Over the past year, I have truly tried my best to make a conscious decision that I would remain a good person through my ups..which is incredibly easy and then in turn remain a good person in my challenges. We all have them..challenges is the professional word for it but let's get gritty..the real turn of phrase is "Things or actions that just piss you off". Staying above the negativity that surfaces within you while your patience is being tested. Not one of us is exempt from this experience.

I have been successful in this focus this year and I have had set backs. So, right here, right now. All challenges, all items that test patience, all things that seduce us to fall into the quicksand of negativity I will stop in the moment and decide to rise above.

No matter what challenge card we pick up..one that moves us forward or one that moves us back. Make the most of each step and stay a good person to the core.

Small Moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment